Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

16.05.2016 09:54 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.05.2016 07:08)
#1 Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

Hallo Dampfer, nachdem ja die TPD ja am 20.5. in Kraft tritt, werden wir vielleicht keine Gewinnspiele mehr machen können hier. Aber bevor dieser Tag X kommt, möchten wir Euch doch noch eine letzte Chance geben was zu gewinnen.
Aspire Nautilus X

Wenn Du ein MZL (MundzuLunge) Dampfer bist und auf der Suche nach einem verlässlichen und unkomplizierten MZL Tank bist, dann solltest definitiv diesen ausprobieren.

Es gibt 1 Tank zu gewinn. Also los und viel Glück!!

Wähle einer der folgenden Regeln aus um daran teilzunehmen:

1. Wenn Du schon mal einen Aspire Nautilus hattest, poste hier Deine Erfahrungen damit
2. Was erwartest Du vom Nautilus X als MZL Verdampfer? Geschmack? Einfache Benutzung? Sonstiges?
3. Wie findest Du das U-tech Coil System?
4. Teile Nautilus X mit Deinen Freunden auf folgenden SNs und verlinke das Geteilte hier:
- Teile auf Facebook
- auf Twitter
- Auf Google+
- Poste auf Tumblr
- Auf VK
- auf Pinterest
- Poste es auf Reddit
- Teile es auf LinkedIn

1.Das Gewinnspiel endet am 20. Mai 2016
2. Der Gewinner wird per random.org ermittelt
3. Mindestens 30 Leute müssen hier teilgenommen haben

----------------------------------------------übersetzt von heimchen------------------------------------------

Hey guys, since the TPD is about to take effect from May 20, we might be no longer able to do giveaways here from that day. But before that day coming, we would like to offer you another chance to win a new prize -- Aspire Nautilus X. If you are a MTL vaper and looking for a new reliable & easy-to-use MTL tank, then you should definitely try this one. 1 tank is ready for you to win. Hurry up & Good luck.

Choose any of the rules below to enter:
1. If you have ever used Aspire Nautilus, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your impression on Aspire.
2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of mouth-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?
3. What do you think about its U-tech coil system?
4. Share Nautilus X to your friends via below channels & paste share link in your post.
- Share on Facebook
- Tweet it
- Share on Google+
- Post to Tumblr
- Share on VK
- Pin it
- Submit to Reddit
- Share on LinkedIn

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on May 20, 2016.
2. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
3. At least 30 participants join our contest.

----------------------------------About Aspire Nautilus X------------------------------------------------------------

Aspire Nautilus X adopts an ultra low profile design with a 2ml e-liquid capacity that just fits for the new TPD regualtion. The firstly introduced U-tech coil technology makes the vape flow through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled, which provide a premium vaping experience with unrivaled flavor. The included 1.5ohm coil is rated for use at 14-22 watts, quite suitable for MTL vaping. In addition, the quick & clean top-filling system and adjustable top airflow ensure a convenient and leakfree vaping expeirence.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.05.2016 10:54
#2 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

1. If you have ever used Aspire Nautilus, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your impression on Aspire.
Aspire ist, soweit ich weiß, ein Hersteller mit hohen Qualitätsansprüchen selbiges führt sich hier hoffentlich fort.

2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of month-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?
Einen besseren geschmack durch die Ucoil im vergleich zu meinem jetzigen melo

Klingt interessant. Geschmacklich sicher etwas neues

4. Share Nautilus X to your friends via below channels & paste share link in your post.
Geteilt bei Google plus

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.05.2016 10:56
#3 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

Moderator a.D.

I never owned a Nautilus on my own, but I know some vapors who are very satisfied with this device. I started vaping with the CE5 from aspire. Good enough for stop smoking. Today I'm happy using the Cleito for moments with big clouds. Aspire transferred the easy construction without chimney of the cleito to the nautilus now. I'm curios if this works with the new coils. The size of a 2ml device is always good for out-of-home use.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.05.2016 11:01 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.05.2016 11:02)
#4 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

Wie ist das mit den Verkauf und senden nach Deutschland bei denen ?
Wird es nach dem 20.5.16 ein Versenden nach Deutschland noch geben ?
Die sind nämlich seriös und zuverlässig.... Da wird es noch neue Sachen geben die bei uns erst durch die Prüfung müssen...

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.05.2016 11:52
#5 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

Zitat von Heaven Gifts im Beitrag #1

2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of month-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?

1. when i start vaping i had nautilus mini that was a good clearomizer
2. i expect nothing special maybe nice flavour
3. looks innovative i like new systems
4. shared on G+ https://plus.google.com/115781957042354227986/posts

TPD is die ZUKUNFT und die ZUKUNFT is SCHLECHT ! ! !

dampfer seit 12.09.2014! geld gespart ? hahaha dank hwv ehr nicht

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.05.2016 23:33
#6 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

1.) Nautilus was my first clearomizer, and i loved him.
2.) maybe more taste than the Nautilus
3.) looks intresting
4.) shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/GamerPiece/status/732322414386925568

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.05.2016 10:45
#7 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

-Well i tested the Nautilus/ mini it is one of the best MTL Clearomizer, but he got no topfilling. Altought i got the K1, Plato and Triton mini. I'm an Aspirefan
2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of mouth-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?
-I expect a strong airflow and low liquid consumption with little bit less expensive coils and a clear flavour transmission. Altought it should have the new Standards.
- Well i think it should be like the cubis system but i hope it is better i don't like the Cubis. So i expect the aspire quality will be better then joytech.
https://plus.google.com/1162788406454388...sts/hDoj9EEYHNU

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.05.2016 11:24
#8 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

1. Hab keinen Nautilus. Fand die simplen ET-S als Einsteiger gut.
2. guten Geschmack
3. Sieht interessant aus. Ich wär gespannt, wie sich diese Luftführung auf den Geschmack auswirkt.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.05.2016 11:43
#9 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

1. ich hatte den Alten und fand den wirklich um Klassen besser als Evod & Co
2. Ich erwarte von dem Neuen, das er dem Alten in nichts nachsteht - wär schade, wenn es da statt einer Verbesserung eine Verschlechterun geben würde...
3. Da lass ich mich mal überraschen und hoffe auf einen verbesserten Geschmack
4. https://www.facebook.com/saskia.muller.3139241 , https://plus.google.com/112454757046222594368/posts

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.05.2016 12:13
#10 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

1. Mit Nautilus hab ich noch keine Erfahrungen gemacht
2. Als MTL Verdampfer erwarte ich einen guten Geschmack
3. Sieht für mich intressant aus, besonders die Luftführung

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.05.2016 12:16
#11 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

1. Habe bisher noch keinen Nautilus getestet.
2.Guter Geschmack,kein Siffen.
3.Sehr intressant.
Lasse mich gerne überraschen.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.05.2016 14:21
#12 RE: Giveaway: Win Aspire Nautilus X to Experience The New U-tech coil System

push

"If voting did anything, if it had any effect; they wouldn't let us do it."

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht